Please remember that the value of investments, and any income from them, can fall as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. If you are unsure of the suitability of your investment, please seek advice. Tax rules can change and tax treatment depends on individual circumstances.
Wealthify Customer Reviews
An ISA is a little tax-free gift from the UK government, so you really should make the most of them.
- ISAs are a great way for UK residents to save or invest tax-free
- Currently you can put up to £20,000 a year in an ISA
- You can set up any Wealthify Plan as an Investment ISA as long as it doesn’t exceed your annual tax-free allowance
- Remember that with investing your capital is at risk. Investments can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you originally invested
LOOKING TO TRANSFER AN EXISTING ISA?
WHY WOULD YOU TRANSFER?
- Save money on fees if you’re paying more for your other Stocks & Shares ISAs
- Your money won’t be locked away; you can withdraw or transfer at any time
HOW TO DO IT?
You can transfer previous years’ Stocks & Shares ISAs or cash ISAs to a Wealthify Stocks & Shares ISA. Transfers don’t impact your current allowance at all, so you can still invest up to £20,000 this tax year. Always, always, always use the transfer form. Never withdraw the money yourself to pay in, as you’ll lose your tax-free benefits on that money forever. Simply set up a Wealthify ISA Plan first, then we will give you the transfer form to fund your plan with your previous ISA.
Tell us what type of investor you want to be: cautious, adventurous or somewhere in-between.
We build you a Personal Investment Plan with just the right mix of investments.
We monitor your Plan 365 days a year and adjust it to keep everything on track.