An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and motivated digital marketing enthusiast to join a truly amazing FinTech business, revolutionising the world of investments!
At Wealthify, we’re changing the way people save and invest. Over the next 10 years, we want 1 million savers to start investing through our app and online service and start expecting more from their money. Our promise is simple: no complicated jargon, no daunting fees, just straightforward, effortless investing from just £1.
We’ve recently partnered with Aviva and alongside our own marketing, Wealthify will soon be offered to their millions of customers through the MyAviva hub and app.
We’re now looking for a driven and results-orientated digital marketing assistant to join the marketing team. You’ll support the Paid Search Manager to maintain and expand advertising campaigns across a wide range of platforms including Google Search, Facebook, and YouTube.
Things you’ll be working on
- Learning to set up and manage campaigns across a number of digital marketing channels including; paid search (PPC), display, Facebook Advertising, Affiliates, and YouTube.
- Analysing data to spot trends and recommend changes.
- Suggesting new creative and targeting ideas.
- Creating website landing pages using our CMS (content management system)
- Liaising with our compliance team to ensure ad copy adheres to strict FCA regulations.
- Working on Excel spreadsheets daily to track performance versus our targets.
- Working directly with the biggest companies in tech like Google, Facebook, and Amazon to make existing campaigns best in class and discover new opportunities.
Things you’ll need
- No marketing experience necessary – full on-the-job training will be provided. This is a great opportunity to start a career in digital marketing. However, you may already have some digital marketing experience and are looking for the next step in your career.
- Strong attention to detail (both written and numerical) is a must as there are large spend levels, processes and regulations to work with.
- You’re confident using Excel, and happy to have your head in a spreadsheet (again, full training will be provided).
- As the digital marketing industry moves at a pace, we’re looking for someone who can adapt to change and is motivated to keep learning.
- You’re pro-active, professional and a team player.
- You don’t get bored doing some of the less exciting tasks and spending hours in Excel sheets!
What you get
- £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
- 22 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- You can earn an extra day holiday for each full year you are with us.
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest tech startups in Cardiff
- Brand new offices with free gym, games room (and a ping pong league!)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection insurance
- Death in Service Cover
- Company Pension Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Great company socials organized by our very own Ministry of Fun!
If you would like to be considered for the role, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter with details of why you’re suitable for this role to email@example.com.
If you’re feeling adventurous; why not send us a short video with your application, telling us why you stand out and why you want to work for Wealthify. No need for Steven Spielberg style production values!