At Wealthify, we’re changing the way people save and invest. Over the next 10 years, we want 1 million savers to start investing through our app and online service and start expecting more from their money. Our promise is simple: no complicated jargon, no daunting fees, just straightforward, effortless investing from just £1.
We’ve recently partnered with Aviva and alongside our own marketing, Wealthify will soon be offered to their millions of customers through the MyAviva hub and app.
We’re now looking for a driven and results-orientated Customer Communications Manager to join the Marketing Team.
Things you’ll be working on
Working collaboratively and effectively within the Wealthify team, we’re looking for a digital and direct marketer who loves to develop measurable campaigns and marketing initiatives and is driven to optimise results through test and learn activity. In this role you will:
- Explore and propose the best ways to proactively approach our customers
- Track, test and analyse campaigns
- Use results to adjust our approach to CRM and cross-sell
- Analyse results to optimise the customer journey and improve conversion of new prospects to fully invested customers
- Strive to deliver the best possible customer experience
- Find ways to maximise uptake of Circles, our MGM forum that delivers customer rewards in the form of reduced fees
- Work to minimise the number of people who drop off during the registration process
- Promote new product offerings to our customers
- Keeping up-to-date with new products, platforms, competitor communications and industry trends
This is a great role for someone who wants to be hands-on, loves to analyse performance and take ownership for delivering results.
Things you'll need
- Degree or strong academics, plus at least 2-3 years working in CRM
- Proven track record in a similar role and able to demonstrate results
- Highly skilled/ expert level experience of working with CRM programmes and developing/ improving the customer journey
- An understanding of customer needs and priorities, and a track record of improving user experience
- Commercially focused and experience of managing sizeable marketing budgets effectively
- Can demonstrate a strong ROI/ LTV focus from acquisition through to conversion and retention
- Strong at critiquing creative and able to write compelling copy/ communications
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of internal compliance processes; financial promotions regulation; and advertising codes of practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work in a small, close-knit team
What will make you stand out
- A genuine passion for CRM, UX, tech and innovation
- Proven track record in a similar role in financial services (preferably marketing savings, investments, pensions)
- Proven track record using CRM initiatives to create lifetime customer value
- CIM/ IDM Marketing/ or other recognized digital marketing qualifications.
What you get
- Up to £35,000 (depending on skills and experience)
- Contracted hours are 37.5 hours per week, with scope for flexible working.
- 24 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (increases to 28 through length of service)
- Work in one of the hottest tech start-ups in Cardiff
- Brand new offices
- Free gym
- Unlimited tea or coffee
- Games room (and a table tennis league!)
- Amazing (and modest!) teammates
- Great company socials organised by our very own Ministry of Fun
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Company Pension Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
This is a great chance to join a dynamic, fun and friendly company that’s really going places. If you would like to be considered for the role, please send a copy of your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org