This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation that is on a growth trajectory.
At Wealthify, we’re changing the way people save and invest. Our promise is simple: no complicated jargon, no daunting fees, just straightforward, effortless investing from just £1.
Wealthify your career, Wealthify your life!
Things you’ll be working on
Responding to and assisting any existing and new customers to Wealthify – providing them with a stellar experience with Wealthify at every stage.
Dealing with incoming queries via email, phone and Wealthify LiveChat – ensuring accuracy, personality and exceptional customer service shine through each time.
Explaining to customers how Wealthify works and the benefits of investing – we do not provide financial advice so also ensuring you always inform not advise to help the customer make their own informed decisions about their finances.
Processing ISA and JISA Transfers from request right through to completion
Investigating any customer queries or issues promptly and diligently, showing great empathy for any problems that may arise.
Processing payments into customer Plans accurately and efficiently
Adhering to our compliance procedures and conducting all tasks involved in the onboarding process for new customers.
Skills we’ll be looking for
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs including Maths and English at grade C or above
- Skilled communicator
- Previous experience working in a customer services environment
That’s our minimum requirement, if you want to stand out, tell us what you’ve got! Experience in a similar role or extra qualifications are always a bonus 😊
What else are we looking for?
- A team player – friendly, personable, diligent, empathetic, well organised
- Confident with multi-tasking and working both from an operational and support perspective
- Comfortable working in an office environment, an aptitude for computer-based work – a good level of Microsoft Office knowledge and an ability to learn new systems quickly– Wealthify uses several innovative communication and operational systems and you will find yourself hopping from one to the next!
- Ability to type both quickly and accurately
- Strong organisational skills – multi – tasking and prioritising workload are paramount
- Hard working and can ‘get on with it’– a natural passion to want to work hard and be proud of your work quality and ethic.
- A general understanding of investments – would be a win if you have previously worked in the finance sector but not crucial – on site training is provided and someone with sheer enthusiasm to learn and work in this sector will be considered
- We are a new and fast growing business – we are excited about what we do and feel we have a great suite of products to democratize investments and savings – we want you to have a genuine passion for Wealthify that ensures you work hard to help Wealthify succeed – which in turn will help you succeed!
- We offer support for the relevant qualifications depending on previous experience
What we give you in return
- £18,000 - £22,000 dependant on skills and experience
- 24 days holiday a year – plus bank holidays (you can earn an extra day’s holiday for each full year you are with us, capped at 28 days)
- Flexible working hours 37.5 hours a week between 8am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday. Must be willing to work some Saturdays as the nature of customer support will sometimes require this.
And there’s more
- Brand new, slick offices in the picturesque Penarth Marina
- Office gym – free to staff
- Working alongside several start up and creative businesses in a modern Cardiff ‘tech’ hub
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service
- Income Protection Insurance
- Company Pension Plan
- Free parking incredibly nearby
- Games room
- Plenty of shared space to lunch – pub and Tesco also only 2 minutes away!
- MOF – Ministry of Fun – provided with a budget and a mandate to deliver FUN to Wealthify – lots of socials and events throughout the year.
- A responsible company – constantly working to improve our culture, ethics, our impact on the environment and our contribution to charitable causes.
This is a great chance to join a dynamic, fun and friendly company that’s really going places. If you would like to be considered for the role, please send a copy of your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Wealthify our team reflects many different origins, beliefs, and backgrounds. This makes us fun, inquisitive and ultimately better equipped to achieve our mission to make investing accessible to anyone. We’re always on the lookout to find and develop the best talent possible for the roles we advertise - so, if you have the right skills, you’ll fit right in here. We don’t discriminate or exclude. We wouldn’t expect you to either.