05/11/2019 APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
At Wealthify, we inspire people to invest. We are one of the UK’s most notable FinTech successes of the last decade, taking-on the elite world of investment managers with our simple investing service which does all the hard work for you, online or on app.
We are 5 years old, backed by Financial Services giant Aviva, employ 35 people and are based in Cardiff.
As Chief Product Officer at Wealthify, you will be responsible for leading the company’s product strategy and innovation.
We have plans to launch a number of exciting new services in the next few years and to continue to evolve our current proposition. Your role is to plan new products and services that address significant customer needs, are feasible to develop, that deliver the simplest digital proposition and customers love.
You will sit at the top table within the company, with the founders, directors and senior leaders.
- Deliver a relentless programme of innovations, new products & improvements
- Continuous research of consumer perceptions of new & existing products
- Plan the roadmap of innovative new products & services
- Build an innovation team to support your objectives
- Work with colleagues to identify partners who can help us to deliver the roadmap
- Competitor and market research
- Collaborate with CMO to plan go-to-market strategy for new products
- Plan & implement multi-variant testing programme to deliver continuous conversion improvements to current services
- Own our app & website from the perspective of UX / CX and continuous improvement
- Good understanding of software technology
- Proposition development
- App and/or Online UX / CX
- Market research
- Customer research / testing / focus groups / surveys
- Web/App Prototyping & customer testing
- Facilitating innovation processes
- Data driven and analytical approach
- Agile development processes
- CPO or Senior Product Management experience in Tech, Fintech or FS or a senior prior role in Digital Transformation
- Smart entrepreneurial professional who loves technology and who lives to innovate and deliver disruptive technologies into the market
- Truly customer-centred thinking with a passion to deliver the best possible service standards to customers
- Relentless ambition to innovate and a proven track-record of bringing new products to market
- Great communication skills with an ability to think on your feet
- Collaborative with intrinsic understanding of the power of working as a team
- Passion for understanding our market, product and technology
- Excellent presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Ability to change priorities quickly and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Thrives in a high-growth environment
Salary & benefits
- Significant Salary depending on experience
- 28 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Cool new offices
- Free gym
- Unlimited bean-to-cup coffee and other hot drinks
- Games room
- Programme of fun company social events
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection insurance
- Company pension plan
- Cycle to work scheme
Contracted hours are 37.5 hours per week, with scope for flexible working.
This is a great chance to join a dynamic, fun and friendly company that’s really going places. If you would like to be considered for the role, please send a copy of your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be shortlisted for a telephone interview or short meeting with the CEO and one or more other directors. If successful at this stage, you will be invited for a formal interview.